In many cases, available data is not "compatible" with complex analyses without an often lengthy pre-processing that is not easily automated. Once this stage is over, mathematical methods are used to extract laws or correlations that give meaning to the data. Finally, computer tools are applied to visualize and represent the data and the laws that govern them.
From the generation of data to its valorization, the women and men at EPSYL are there to accompany you.
EPSYL puts more than 25 years of experience in strategic industries such as aeronautics, space and low-carbon energy at your service. Some examples of our work on data include:
- Data from an electrical infrastructure to be optimized in terms of cable length, compliance with regulations,
- Data from an industrial process of which the costs must be reduced,
- Data from equipment whose maintenance must be upheld with predictive measures,
- Data from thousands of articles from scientific literature whose links must be represented.
EPSYL offers you all of its expertise in order to extract maximum value from your data.
Our Offers (for making the most of massive and heterogeneous sets of data)
Data Generation Generate and calculate data
- Scientific calculation / Simulation
- Automation of calculations
- High performance computing
- Pretreatment of models (packaging)
- Data base
Data Analysis Process and analyze data
- Complex analysis
- Processing / filtering
- Mathematical and multiphysical expertise
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- Image analysis
Data Management Enhance data
- Dedicated applications
- Web applications
- Post treatment
- Secure applications
- Multiplatform ergonomics
EPSYL carries out work on its customers' software. At the same time, our teams innovate and develop software tools to market this software. In short, our service is to publish scientific software.
EPSYL-R3DWEB is an online thermal simulation service, used for packaging and architecture of electronic cards. It allows the thermal simulation of a card designed by the user from a library of components.
This library includes more than 1,300 electrothermal models divided into several families (DPAK, D2PAK, PPAK, SOT, TSOP, TSSOP, etc.)
The R3DWEB service is distinguished by its ease of handling:
- Service accessible from a simple web browser
- Calculations performed on the servers made available by EPSYL
- Simulation results sent directly to the user by email
R3DWEB allows parameterization of calculations and visualization of results (temperature mapping, conductivity, etc.).
Users wishing to access the advanced functionalities for parameterization of calculations (personalized material characteristics, etc.) and post-processing, or wishing to model their own components, can turn to the EPSYL-R3D client application or to the design office at EPSYL.
EPSYL-R3D is a 3D electrothermal simulation tool. It comes in the form of a client application, and is intended for advanced users who want to model their own components and have advanced control over calculations and post-processing. This tool is based on the same calculation kernel as EPSYL-R3DWEB.
The main advantages of the calculation kernel are as follows:
- speed of calculation: based on the boundary element method, R3D significantly reduces calculation time and allows strong scale factors,
- thermal and electrical stress coupling: the only tool on the market,
- short time simulation: transient simulations with time steps that can go down to the nanosecond to simulate super-fast phenomena such as switching.
Very often, simplified calculations (0D) make it possible to respond quickly to needs (pre-dimensioning, sensitivity study, order of magnitude study) without making use of costly simulations (finite elements 2D, 3D).
EPSYL-NOS is an online nodal solver (0D) allowing to perform an analysis of thermal systems or a validation by approximation of complex finite element models.
- Web tool for creating nodal models
- Nodal solver
- Automated calculation reports
EPSYL-T2P is a thermal analysis post-processing software compatible with the main thermal simulation software on the market (Systema V4, NX-TMG, Ideas-TMG and Esatan-TMS). It automates and makes the analysis process more reliable.
- Temperature graphs
- Visualization of flow balances
- Automatic post-processing
- HTML report
EPSYL develops and markets the SAFIR software solution (Software of Analysis For InfraRed) for the detection of defects in matter (CND) by infrared thermography (IR).
The SAFIR algorithms allow to optimize the exploitation of IR data and to deduce strategic information about the characteristics of the materials or systems studied. The processing algorithms aim to encourage the use of low-cost IR cameras, while guaranteeing an improved quality of detection and characterization.
This approach makes it possible to carry out either physical characterization (thermal diffusivity, thickness, density) or non-destructive controls (delamination, inclusions).
Non-destructive and contactless technology, SAFIR is part of a dynamic of innovation and accessibility to a very wide range of applications and users.
EPSYL proposes to integrate this software solution into a complete system in a way that is perfectly suited to the client's application conditions.
Active infrared thermography consists of thermally exciting a material or a system via a thermal energy source (halogen source, flash, laser, etc.) and measuring the resulting thermal image with an IR camera.
In fact, the raw data from the camera (images) only transcribe visual and often partial information.